MORE Life Training Rules of Engagement
By participating in the MORE Life Training March 17-19, you are agreeing to the terms below.
445 E. Ohio, Suite 360
Chicago, IL 60611
WAIVER, RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INFORMED CONSENT AGREEMENT
I hereby acknowledge that I will join The Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential (Wright), Robert J. Wright, Judith S. Wright, and other staff at Wright, for the MORE Life Training, March 17-19, 2023.
I understand that all activities of Wright, Inc., are educational and for my personal development. I understand that I can choose to participate in activities and exercises to the degree I desire. I further understand that the exercises and activities are not for the physically or mentally challenged or to be construed as counseling, therapy or any other licensed, controlled activity.
I acknowledge and accept that I will take responsibility for any medical conditions I have. I realize that it is not practical for Wright, Bob Wright, Judith Wright and others associated with them to monitor my physical and emotional condition. I realize that it is my responsibility to consult relevant practitioners and, with them, determine if my participation is appropriate. By choosing to participate, I acknowledge and accept complete responsibility for my physical and emotional well-being. At all times, I have the right to decline participation in any activity.
I agree to hold Wright harmless and hereby waive and relinquish all claims I may have against Wright, Inc., Judith Wright, Bob Wright, Wright staff, and any others associated with them in delivering services, and that they are not liable for damages direct or indirect that may in any way arise out of participation or in relation to any program offered.
I agree that I will use abstractions, models, or other materials developed by Wright, Bob Wright, Judith Wright or others only with their written permission and with full acknowledgment of the rights of Wright or others. All rights to such materials are reserved.
PHOTO, VIDEO, AUDIO RELEASE
The Wright Foundation records the MORE Life Training for its records and for internal training purposes. Zoom breakout rooms are not recorded. If you have some concern about recorded content of you, you have two weeks after the training to let us know of your concern and we will remove you from the video.
As a participant, I give permission for my photographs and/or audio/video recording to be viewed/listened to and used for the purposes of Wright internal training. I waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
WARNING ABOUT COPYING/UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION
By watching and/or participating, you agree not to record the screen or sound from the training and acknowledge that the aforementioned presentation is property of Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential and is not to be copied or re-used in any fashion.
I have read, and understand that my continued participation in the weekend requires that I agree to the following. For an explanation of what each bullet point means, you can read the detailed version here.
- Create value for myself.
- Create value for the training and do not detract.
- Participate fully.
- Do my best.
- Be in the here and now.
- Be on time.
- Take responsibility for my experience, especially charges and reactions.
- Not join a team with participants I already know.
- No side conversations.
- Do not give advice or disagree.
- Have a beginner’s mind.
- Speak about my own experience.
- Tell the truth.
- Be curious and honest about what I do and do not understand.
- Participate in the accelerated learning opportunities.
- Be as selfish as possible.
- Be coachable and open-minded.
- Keep confidentiality.
- No business transactions.
- No social or romantic involvement.
- Be fully conscious, fully available, and fully engaged by refraining from mood-altering substances.
- Practice e-etiquette.
- Use zoom chat only for purposes that move the training forward, and in ways that follow the other agreements. I understand that inappropriate or detracting chat may result in immediate removal from the seminar at the sole discretion of training leaders.
- Not to record the screen or sound from the training. One exception to this rule is if you intend to share a photo to social media; if it includes other participants, please ask their permission before sharing.
- To ensure that the training audio/video is not broadcast to anyone else in my home. Everyone who is participating must be registered, have signed these agreements, and must participate from their own device, so they can individually participate in the experiential exercises in breakout rooms.
- Engage with the performative learning tools.
- Follow the Seven Rules of Engagement (you can read about those here).
We will review these Rules of Engagement at the start of the training. If you have any questions in advance, please contact email@example.com.